Search This Blog

September 16, 2011

I missed my anniversary.

No, not my wedding anniversary.  I had that date tattooed on my wrist, so I'd never forget it.  No it's the one year anniversary of my blog, and I can't believe I missed it.  Wait, that's a lie.  I can totally believe that I missed it.  I am the queen of absentmindedness after all.
Better than a string around the finger.
I honestly can't believe I've been doing this for a year.  It was a little spotty there for awhile, but I managed to pick it up and ran with it and here I am, a year later and still loving every minute I give to it.


I sometimes like to go back to my first blog and realize just how much my writing style has evolved.  When I started I was kind of scared to really bare my soul, well, that's obviously changed, now I have no problem talking about my sex life.  


I loved how this blog has changed my life, I love all of the wonderful people that I've cybermet because of this blog and I love the peace of mind I've gained because  I finally have an outlet to vent, celebrate and just generally speak out on.


So here's to my first year, and many more to come.  
Marisa

1 comment:

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.