Search This Blog

September 25, 2012

CAUTION....FEMALE OPINION ABOUT SPORTS AHEAD!!!

Regarding last night's MNF game. I am a Seahawks fan, as
 well as a Green Bay fan, and I thought that last nights game was incredibly intense and entertaining, which by the way is why most of us watch it. Were there bad calls made? Absolutely. Did they ALL benefit the Hawks??? Absolutely NOT!!! Was the last call a bad one. ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!! But you know what...
I'll take it. You know why?? Because like most every other team out there, we've had our fair share of horrible calls on us, by EXPERIENCED officials. I think that the karma train made a nice pitstop in the wonderful city of Seattle and said, 'Here ya go, here's yours'. And to all of you that said we don't deserve it.....Eight sacks in the first half, pretty deserving if you ask me.
And as far as the refs go, if you want to blame someone, blame the NFL and the REAL refs for being stubborn f*cking idiots and not coming to a GD agreement. Do you honestly think that those stand ins feel confident and amazing out there??? I seriously doubt it, but now it's become their job to be hated by everyone in America. And they're not even in politics!
That is all! I'm going back to the kitchen now!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

2 comments:

  1. I'll immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink
    or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    Stop by my blog Ways to get eliminate " moobs " in 30 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't fall asleep,play bazaar it's best to get up and do something else after half an hour of laying there or so. A lot of the time the best way to get your mind off of whatever's keeping you awake is to get up and occupy yourself with something. Try going back to bed a little while later and see if you can fall asleep then.satta king

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.