Search This Blog

September 27, 2011

Bye bye fried hair.

Some of you may know my obsession with changing my hair color.  If not here's a rundown of my hairs life.  I honestly can't believe that I have any left.  While complaining about the way my hair felt one day, my friend KT's sister recommended I try Moroccan Oil  to help.  I of course blew off the idea, because that's just what I do, until the day that I happened to be browsing through the beauty supply house, looking for stuff to help destroy what's left of my hair, when lo and behold there it was, like magic, a beautiful brown bottle.

Moroccan Argan Oil.  Amazing stuff!
When I first saw it, I'm pretty sure angels started singing in that monotone high C that they always sing in, and I'll tell you why.  This stuff is literally and simply,  miraculous.  I bought a little two ounce bottle over two months ago.  I use it almost everyday and the kid uses it every morning and were only down, maybe a fifth of a bottle, which is great, since the bottle costs about ten dollars, and if y'all know me, it almost killed me to spend that much on a two ounce bottle of anything.  You can use it on wet or dry hair, I prefer wet, right after I get out of the shower and you really only need a dab.  I have long, thick hair and I use a dime sized amount, putting it only on the bottom half of my hair.  If you use it at the top, you're liable to look a little greasy.  My hair is getting healthier, softer and I think it shines a little more now.  Not to mention it smells, incredible.


So if you anything like me, switching your hair color constantly, putting it in ponytails and clips all the time, going days without brushing it.  That's right, I don't brush my hair everyday.  I get up, it goes in a ponytail.  I get out of the shower, it goes in a ponytail.  My poor hair.  Get yourself some of this stuff pronto, you'll thank me.


Really.


Til tomorra!
Marisa

PS.  The people that make this stuff don't know me.  I just want everyone's hair to be as happy happier than mine.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally going to have to try that. I'm not much of a hair brusher myself, and I like the hair dye.
    Thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that stuff. i've been using it for years :)

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.