Hey y'all it's Wednesday and time for a "Get back to your roots" edition of WWTK. Make sure you hop over to Mamarazzi and Alicia AKA Queso's page and link up.
Today's questions are conjured by Mamrazzi.
And they are:
1. Did you live in the same town or move around a lot as a child?Moved around A LOT. Born in AZ, then moved to WA, then to LA, then back to WA when I was ten, which is where we remained, but not in the same house for a very long time. In fact, this is the longest I ever been in one house, and we've been here for five and a half years. It's customary in my family to relocate, whether locally or far away, like my sister who moved to ME
2. What were your parents like?
Mom was kinda crazy when I was little, so I bounced around a bit, mostly staying with Grams and Grampa until I was six, I think. *correct me if I'm wrong Grams. Then back to kinda whacked mom, then she gradually got less and less whacked, married a guy, he didn't last long, loser, and then she met a guy and he was pretty awesome, I call him Dad, and he's always been fabulous to me and his grandkids. And we all get along wonderfully. Mostly, I mean hey, we are family.
3. Do you have any siblings? What were they like growing up?
Hahaha, do I have siblings?! I am the oldest of ten. That's right I said TEN.
- I have two sisters and a brother by mom, they are all halfling blood to me, but that makes no difference to me. They're family.
- I have three sisters and a brother by my bio-dad. Again they're all halfling blood and I've never met any of them face to face, but we seem to have an active and healthy FB relationship and they're family.
- I have two step-brothers from my step-dad, but when we talk of family, there's no steps.
Haha, you said short. As if. Instead of writing it all down, you could just go read about my family reunion camping trips when I was a kid that way this seems short. Sneaky, right?!
5. What did you look like? (share a picture for your chance to win a prize)
Ummm. Yeah, I don't think I have a picture of myself before the age of fifteen that I didn't have a haircut fit for a boy. Or eighties metal band.
|I loved Joan Jett so much I wanted her hairstyle too.|
What are your answers? Write em' down, what are you waiting for?