Search This Blog

May 14, 2014

Wow, this place looks familiar.

I know, I've turned into a non existent blogger over the last year.  I'm not quite sure why I dropped off the face of the earth, especially when I really do enjoy writing almost everyday.  I guess I just thought, well I don't know what I thought.  So, I'm gonna try to jump back on the ship and see if I can find my writing groove again.  

I would appear it's been almost exactly four months since I wrote anything.  Holy shit, what the hell man?!  Four months??!!  Last time I was here I told you about my grandson coming into the world.  Well let me tell you, he's cuter today than the last photo I took of him.

See...

Those eyes.  I just can't get over those EYES!!!  Kid's definitely got Grammy's heart already.

I'm also employed again.  YAY!  It's a monotonous job, in a warehouse with no windows and a husband/wife boss team, that will give me looooooooooooots of material to write.  Holy cow!  But we'll get to that in later posts.  I can tell you, that I'm the only other employee there, besides the H/W team, and they definitely add a certain element of stress to the job, that really backs up my theory that married couples should not live AND work together.  But for what they pay me, I can deal.  

In other news, I'm getting pretty good at this cake making thing, and have a pretty busy summer coming up.  I just did my fourth wedding cake, and I have to say, it might be my best one yet.

Purple ombre cake.  All in roses.  This took a bit to make, but it turned out soo good.  Yes, that's me tooting my own horn.  Beep Beep!!!

And on the other foot, I'm trying to get a legit photography business going.  Eventually I want to be a 'one stop shopping' type event service.  I mean, I can perform marriage ceremonies, I bake cakes, and I take pictures. Plus I'm one crafty bitch, and am able to decorate wedding props down to the toasting glasses.  I have a dream, and ultimate dream, and I will make it happen.  Oh yes, I will make it happen!

And on that note, I gotta get ready for work.  

Have an AWESOME day y'all!!!




1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed your last two posts but love the photos....you da' best. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.