Search This Blog

September 3, 2013

Back to basics.

When I started this blog a couple years ago, my goal was to have an outlet to express my happiness, anxiety, rants and miscellaneous other stuff.  Over the last year, I have let it dwindle away to nothing. at first because of the accident and having a new young 'en to take care of, then after awhile, NOT blogging became as much of a habit as blogging had become.  

So here we are, dear Blogger, back to basics.  

I don't expect that I have anyone out there, besides my amazing Grams that still looks for my posts, but that doesn't bother me, because I'm gonna post anyways.  

My life has changes immensely over the last year.  Some really good, some not really good at all, and some....well some is just plain fucked up.  Sorry for the language, but I swear sometimes, and well, it makes me feel better.  

We'll get to all of it, the good, the bad AND the fucked all in due time.  For now, let's just start with the good, the best, the happiest.

I am going to be a grandma.  My oldest daughter and her husband are expecting their first child on Christmas Eve.  That's right, another December baby.  The day after my mom's birthday and the day before Jesus's.  I'm kind of  hoping for a week late baby, a new years baby perhaps.  She has found out that it's going to be a boy, which makes The Mr. ecstatic, since it will start to shift the gender scale to his favor a bit.  I like it, because playing in the mud is fun.  Today is another ultrasound, since he was being a little shy last time and didn't let the ultrasound tech get good picture of his backside, because he was too busy flashing us his 'Full Monty.'  This bothers us NONE.  We're all too happy to see that precious little fetus again.  Daughter has had heartburn like crazy too, so were hoping for a full head of hair to go with his beautiful green eyes I imagine he'll have.


The belly with the bowtie on it, is my daughters belly.  She was taking pregnancy pictures with one of her friends.


I still have a hard time imagining that in a year, I'll have a little one to chase around again.  Babies are cute and everything, but the toddler stage, that's what I'm waiting for.  Babies can play in the mud or go snowmobiling with grandpa's.  

No, we're not at all excited for this. 

Gotta start getting ready, have a smashing day all, I'll post again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the impending grandmahood. Sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "amazing" grams is excited about you becoming a grams too, even if it does make me feel older. Altho I know a lot of what goes on in your life, it's nice to pick up a few tidbits I didn't know. Keep blogging....it helps relieve stress. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share your business in creative ways play bazaar. Once you consider all of the competition you have, it will become apparent why you must strive to be different and stand out. Figure out how best to use each individual tactic. After this is done, you can know how to get people to pay attention with your business without being annoying.sata king

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.