Search This Blog

April 10, 2013

And I just couldn't have done it without you.

Dear Blogger,

Let me just say...Thanks.

Thanks for always being there when I needed to vent, or share exciting stories and even relive past stories.  Thanks for never judging me, and just letting me be myself.  You taught me that I really can stick with something, if only I try hard enough.  And hey, thanks for letting me know that I didn't hit my 'writers peak' in high school, and that I could still write a story.

And most recently...

I thank you for giving me the experience and confidence to do something, I would never have done before you came into my life.  You see, I submitted a couple posts I made to you, to an up and coming online magazine.  And guess what.  I just had my first article published, and I'm currently working on a second.

So let me just say...

Thank you, I just couldn't have done it without you.


Me.

P.S.  I know you're dying for a Wordless Wednesday picture aren't you, dear Blogger.  Okay, here you go.


I love LOVE these trees.  


I hate that the wind is totally blowing off the beautiful flowers right now.


I love that this looks like a heart. ♥

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you and sooooo happy you're related to me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! And blogging has done amazing things for my confidence as a writer, so I can relate to how you feel!

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.