Search This Blog

September 10, 2012

Just steal the whole post, it's way better than plagerizing.

When thinking of what to write about today, I opened up the  post that my Grams wrote yesterday, and it hit me.... Just steal hers.  So that's exactly what I'm doing today,  Since its content affected my life, I figured I was allowed.

I'm allowed, right Grams???

So, without further fluff, let me just give you a quick bit of info.  This is a story of my sweet little, darling of a cousin, and her medical fight, and her ability to make it through with the love and support of her family and her amazing will to survive.

Oh and grab a tissue, it's that kind of story.

Read the story.

1 comment:

  1. You are indeed allowed, as you are indeed a big part of Gena's journey. Very instrumental in de-stressing Gena and her mom when the really needed it. Thank you....with love.

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.