Search This Blog

September 17, 2012

Musical Monday

Yeah, yeah I know, it's been a minute since I decided to do this Musical Monday thing, and I did it once, then disappeared. 

But I'm back, and more consistent writing more often so hopefully, I'll be able to get back on somewhat of a schedule. We shall see....we shaaaaaalll see.

Anyways, on to the music.

Here is my new obsession.  His name is Alex Clare, he is amazing.  Not only is he a very handsome Ginger, but his voice is just so.....just soooo....swooooooooooooooon.

Take a listen and judge for yourself.

Here we go....













The last of the songs just melts my soul.  This mans voice just makes me happy.

I hope it makes you happy too.

2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded "Too Close" the other day... Alex Clare is awesome, one of my favourite recent discoveries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well boo. I don't know him and I have never heard him before. I'm so out of the loop! He sounds amazing though. It's playing right now....

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.