Search This Blog

August 23, 2012

It's Ok???

Its Ok Thursdays


Sweet balls, look at me, consistently blogging for three days straight.  I must be on a roll with this, try to focus, kick I'm on.  I'm still procrastinating, about a lot of things, but it's ok.

You know what else is okay?

♫  Change your mind 5 times on a theme for the coffee shop you want to open.
♪  Let the blackberry bushes from hell take over half of your backyard, then poison the hell out of it, after you've robbed it of all it's fruit.  That's right, I'm that chick this year.  No thorns in my arms and legs this time.
♫  To bee the one to walk your daughter down the aisle, even though her dad and step dad will be at the wedding.
♪  To be sad for no reason some days, even when life is fantastic.  It doesn't mean you're depressed, it just means you're human.
♫  To not be excited about the fact that soon both of your babies will be out of the house.
♪  To totally blow off housework and go do something fun for the day.

And on that ♫.....

3 comments:

  1. I love the music notes, how did you create those?! I also love the background of your blog :-) I can't wait to read more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The musical notes are cute! Love the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome about the coffee shop!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.