Search This Blog

September 6, 2011

Til were dead!

Today is The Mister's and I second wedding anniversary. Wooooooooooooooo!
That scruffy ass beard and my orange hair tie bracelet really classes us up.



To us a just another day, I mean, we've been together for like 100 years.  Okay, maybe only 18, but hey, sometimes it feels like a hundred.  It does mean however, that I get to make a nice dinner and spend the day crafting him a card that will make him say awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, right before he puts it on the coffee table and picks up the TV remote and spends the day channel surfing .  Which is okay, because I have a super busy day planned myself and I wouldn't want him to feel lonely.


The younger's last day of summer is today and I'll be spending the day making her hair RED and putting little feathers and pieces of tinsel in it, that represent her school colors.  Then I have to make a super special anniversary dinner that won't cost me as much as it would to just go to dinner.  


Last year was awesome, we went out to dinner at our local Italian joint and came home to a romantic fire...via on demand, and our toasting glasses with a bottle of wine and cards from our girls.  The did the coffee table up all romantic like and everything. How can that be topped?  
Still my favorite wedding picture.  Except, the bouquet, I had a really pretty, too bad it was at home and I was in Vegas.


Hmmmmmmmmm.  Maybe a dusk-time chunky dunk down at the lake, complete with grapes and a box of wine.  I'll figure it out.  


All I know is I still love the guy and will til were dead. ♥


See y'all tomorrow.
Marisa

2 comments:

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.