I'll have to answer Mamarazzi's questions to find out for sure.
Head on over and link up to the fun of:
Today's questions are from the lovely Mamarazzi herself, and they are:
1. Do you prefer to text or call?
If it's something I can say in a few words, texting for sure, but if it's a convo that involves more than 5 words with more than 7 letters, I'm totally calling you.
2. What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
It's a "perk" from my local rock station. They send them to me everyday. I've never used one.
3. What are your favorite phone apps?
Haha, what are those? I have a non-app phone, but if I did, it would be the "make a picture look super awesome" app.
4. At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
My kids got them when they were 13. Early I know, but I'm kind of manic with my kids. I want to be able to talk to them at anytime, when they aren't with me.
5. Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.
Ok, this is my nephew breakdancing at our last family get together.
Hope everyone's hump day is complete with lots of humpyness.