Search This Blog

June 11, 2011

Happy List.

Photobucket


Thanks Mamarazzi for doing this list.  I think it's important for people to be happy about things, even if all seems like crap in life.

I'm currently happy about;

Going to Starbucks with my kid, to see an old schoolmate.  I made her daughter a Seahawks colored tutu, and were going to go drop it off to her, have some coffee and chit-chat for a while.  Then me and the kid are going to the Goodwill across the street to do some second-hand shopping.  It's the best.  We try on ridiculous things and have fun and always find treasures we can't live without.

That it's racing season, and The Mister will be spending at least one weekend day out of the house, doing something other than fill the house with sounds of Call of Duty and expletives.

It's not fricken raining and hasn't rained in two days.  Giving me some time to mow the much neglected lawn.

I applied for a job, for the first time in four years.  I'm hoping I get it, it's for a coffee company.  Can we say dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam job?  I want to save up some money for a side vacation at the end of this summer, without draining our main vacation account.

I'm planning a mini-side vacation at the end of this summer, to go to Arizona and re-meet my bio dad, stepmom and meet for the first time, my grown-up siblings and their kids.  Should be super exciting.  We've been chatting it up and getting to know each other on FB for a couple year now, sure will be nice to put real faces with the pictured ones.

Have a great weekend, I'm off to Starbucks!
Marisa

3 comments:

  1. It's funny that you posted about how you were happy for a lack of rain and I posted that I was happy FOR the rain!

    Good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck with the job:) Where are you at that it is raining alot? It has been raining a ton at my parents in Northern California- I know they finally got sun this last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for meet ups with friends, mini vacations and second hand shopping...thats a whole lot of HAPPY!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.