Search This Blog

June 9, 2011

From funny to sad in the roll of the credits.

When the kid got up this morning she changed the TV from the old morning standard, the news, to the movie Dumb and Dumber.  I know that movie back and forth, and after over a decade it still makes me laugh out loud, every time I see it.  I can't help it, it just gets to my funny bone.



This is totally me and the best friend.  Source


 After that movie was over, and before she went upstairs, she was kind enough to change it to the polar opposite of the above movie.  As I sit here and type this, I am both laughing and crying over Steel Magnolia's.  Ugh, who doesn't love this movie?  It truly has everything you'd want in a movie.  It makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it just makes you feel everything.  I quote this movie often.  The kid says I'm like the mom in that movie., except I'm not as nice.  Thanks kid, I'll take that as a good thing.


Couldn't have done a better job of  casting this movie.  Source.
So if ya don't mind, I'm going to go cry my eyes out some more.

Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.