Search This Blog

June 1, 2011

Wanna know something?

Photobucket




1.  If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?  Oh that's easy, creating long, drawn out, redundant, run on sentences, that not only make sense, but are also somewhat amusing at times, using nothing but commas as my weapon.

2.  What's the most likely reason you might become famous?  Probably trying to outrun the cops......................................................Again.


3.  What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?  How do you pronounce your name?  I get this one a lot.  It's not their fault.  Half of the people I know call me Marisa (Mareesa), which is how you pronounce my name.  I do, though, have plenty of people in my life, some I've known for 20+ years, that call me Marisa, pronounced with a short "i" sound.  I don't know why people don't want to call me Mareesa, but some just don't want to, and I'm gonna snap one day and smother you all in your sleep, right before the cops chase me down to the Grand Canyon where I Thelma and Louise myself off the cliff fine with it. 

4.  What's the last thing you broke?  One of the many stolen pounder glasses we have.  My husband had this cleptomaniacal habit of taking cool pounder glasses out of bars he frequents/ed, until I had to cut him off and let him know that we had plenty now that it's wrong.

5.  Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.  Think that everyone has good in them and everyone deserves the same opportunities.  Call me a heartless bitch if you want, but I can no longer believe these are true.  Some people are just happy being horrible humans, that not only have no interest in being decent, but wouldn't know where to start if they did.  They're like tornadoes, they leave devastation and heartbreak in their path, then charm you again, just to tornado your life again.  Which brings me to part B of my answer, people like this don't deserve the same opportunities and respect as someone who does good with their life and works hard.


That's all Folks, well for now anyways!
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.