Search This Blog

June 2, 2011

Almost Done!

Today, my baby, my youngest, my only reason to call myself a stay at home mom, turns seventeen.  Seventeen, I can't even believe it myself, where has all the time gone?  Soon it will just be me, the old man and the animals.  I want to cry and celebrate at the same time.

Such a sweet little baby.  Wish I had picture, of the damage she did to my eyes.  Totally worth it though.
Such a sweet and innocent face.  Please don't fall for it.  She is Satan around this time.
That's not her beer.  She's more of a tequila kid.
She's a modern day hippy.  Except she takes more showers and gives hugs instead of take drugs.

And she's always got pizzazz.
She's a pretty big deal.  And she's mine.  And I'm glad.
Happy 17th Birthday Princess!

Mommy ♥

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.