Search This Blog

May 19, 2011

Another installment of .............

Things to think about Thursday, formerly known as Tell the Truth Thursday, because that just sounded silly.

Here's ten more questions, that you would probably never ask, courtesy of The Book of Questions, by Gregory Stock PhD qrstuv...

1.  An eccentric millionaire offers to donate a large sum of money to charity, if you'll step out of a car, completely naked, onto a busy downtown street, walk four blocks and get back in the car.  No one will hurt you, would you do it?
Um only if that money went for eye transplants to all the people that have to see me naked.

2.  Does living as though you control your own destiny lead to a more powerful life?
I don't know if it leads to a more powerful life, but it's sure nice when I know that I did something, whether right or wrong, because I chose to and not because it was left to destiny.  As far as things out of my control, I just chalk that up to living life. 

3.  If a friend you has, was almost always late, would you resent them for it, or accept that that's how they are?  Can you be counted on to be on time?
I am that friend.  I can be counted on to be late.

4.  If you could, for five years, have free unlimited service of  a really good cook, housekeeper, chauffeur, masseuse or personal secretary, which would you choose?
Totally choosing a housekeeper, because my current one is really bad and I think she may be sleeping with my husband.

5.  One hot summer afternoon, while walking through a mall parking lot, you see a dog suffering because of the heat.  What would you do?
Break the window, call the police and beat the owner.

6.  If you were to discover your best friend was a heroin dealer, what would you do?
Give her a week to clean up or I'll turn her in.  Follow through.

7.  Would you like to be famous?  In what way?
You mean I not?  Is that why I'm not rich?  I just thought I had a really bad manager.

8.  Is there something you've dreamed of doing, but haven't?  Why haven't you done it?
Travel the states.  And I'm working on it, but I'm not an over-achiever.

9.  What do you most strive for in life; accomplishment, love, security, power, excitement or something else?
Knowing where I put my keys on a daily basis.

10.  If you could take a one month trip to anywhere and money was an factor, where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to Maine, where my sister lives and get to know my nieces that I never get to see and hug my sister for at least five minutes everyday.

Whew, that took a lot outta me, I must go rest now, or go do garden work, or watch a movie.
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.