Search This Blog

March 24, 2011

Where's the stop growing button?

So, yesterday was my younger's one year anniversary with her boyfriend, which we all know, means like 10 years in teenager.  To show how supportive I am, and not bitter at all, that my sweet little snuggle bear is almost 17 and "totally in love" with her BF, I decided to make them stand in the front yard with a giant frame and pose for some pictures.

Happy one year kids!

I stole this  frame idea from a fellow blogger.

Loosening up for the camera.

She's coming through in 3D

Downside was, it was very windy.  Nice and sunny and warm though.

How do we look?

The younger, slacking in her frame holding responsibilities.

They're just so cute.
I wish this one was less blurry.


This does not make me sad.  Okay, maybe a little sad.

One of my favs.

I love the way she's looking at him.  And I hate it too.
These two kids are great, and great together.  I hope that they continue to have fun and love each other for as long as they can.

Have a super Thursday night!
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.