So over the last few months, I've let you in on some things that you wish you didn't know. So today, I thought I'd give your some more.
1. I am the queen of TV and Movies in my house. If you want to know which actor played in that one made for TV movie, about the mentally challenged guy, who befriended a little girl that got attacked by a dog, but all the douchebags in town thought he did it, because the girl somehow couldn't tell them different, so they went after him vigilante style, making him hide in the old scarecrow in Mama's field. Then they all emptied their guns into him, and he came back as the scarecrow and killed them all off. Yeah, I can tell you that guys name. I don't know why, but I'm really good at remembering all these useless facts. I have no idea what the theory of relativity really means, but I can name the entire cast of the 80's show FAME. This only means that if I'm lucky. I'll do really good, in one category on Jeopardy.
2. My favorite color is chrome. If I had to pick a "normal" color, then it's purple, deep, bluish purple, but I LOVE CHROME. I think it has to be the sexiest color out there. I asked the Mister before we got married if he thought it might be trashy if I got a chrome plated wedding ring. I'd class it up with a real diamond and all. I know they say platinum looks like chrome, but they lie. I don't even know who "they" are, I just made "them" up.
3. I am constantly carrying on a conversation in my head. Whether it be a past conversation that I'm replaying and inserting all the witty things I could have said, but didn't, or future conversations that I will have with one of the childrens or the Mister, practicing all the witty thing I will say. Sometimes I will have conversations that I have with people I make up in my head. Not like "Sybil" type people in my head, but faceless strangers that I've never met, but would like to one day, again practicing witty things to say to impress them. While I find this perfectly normal, I'm not sure that sometimes spouting them out in public places, when your by yourself, is.
4. I refuse to eat or drink anything liquid dairy after someone else. I'll have a bite off your grilled cheese sandwich, I'll enjoy a sip of your soda if I happened to be parched and dry handed. I'll even take a lick off your lollipop. But for some reason, when it comes to milk, ice cream or something like that, I just can't do it. If my Mister takes a bite of my cereal, it then becomes his cereal. I have realized that I'm not alone in this dairy-germ-phobia, both my lovelies are the same way, whether inherited or learned, I've passed it to them.
5. I'll tell you about my procrastination later.
6. I love to paint. Walls, tables, pictures, faces, everything. At one point in our pre-marriage life, the Mister asked me "why can't any of our wood furniture look like wood?". I didn't know the answer then, and I don't know the answer now.
7. I love ABBA. Like LOVE them. If they were to come to town tomorrow, I would sell one of my children for tickets. Just kidding kids, now go back to your business. I wasn't kidding, I'd sell em'. I'd take my grandma, because it was her ABBA Gold tape that I would sing at the top of my lungs in her upstairs living room, with those big giant headphones on, you know the ones that made you look like Princess Leia, until one of my uncles would walk in and yell at me to turn it down and shut up. They didn't really have the appreciation for the fine Swedish quartet that I did.
8. I cry easily. Always have, always will. I will cry at a commercial that pulls at my heart strings, a song, don't even get me started on Disney movies. I think I've cried in some part of every Disney movie I've ever watched. I'm a total sap. I know, I feel sorry for the Mister too. He's had to live with three emotional time bombs for almost 18 years now. Poor, poor guy.
So there you have it. A few little fun facts about me, that you may or may not have known before.
Ciao' for now. <--Classy, right?