Search This Blog

February 23, 2011

A new bed and a vacation in two weeks?

All I have to say is; Wow, I feel like royalty.  This must be what a princess feels like.

So not only are we going to The Big Easy for a few days next weekend, but when we get back, we'll have a brand new California King bed to crash into.  I think the last time we got a brand new bed was about, thirteen years ago.  Needless to say, it's time.  We've flipped, flopped, rotated and turned our current mattress so many times, that I think it's trained itself to flip over on its own, every other month.  Plus, it's a queen bed.  Now maybe thirteen years ago, we were thin enough to sprawl out on a queen, but time and good food have taken over our bodies and well, The Mister has an infatuation with sleeping diagonally, so we haven't slept in the same bed for about six years now.  He felt it was time to give in to my cries and whines and let me pick out a new bed.  Such a nice guy.  Now I'll have to turn my room into a craft/spare room for when we have overnight guests.  Or for me, when The Misters sleeptalking gets out of control, which has been known to happen.

In other news, I'm now at the 10 day countdown.  Wahooo!  A warmer weather destination is just what I need since it's now snowing outside.  Blah.  Pretty, but cold.  I may go crawl back in bed for the day.

Hope you all stay warm today.
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.