Search This Blog

February 24, 2011

Another snow day.

It's a bittersweet relationship I have with snow.  On the one hand, it's beautiful, serene and the only time coldness is acceptable.  Plus, the dog really likes it.

Sunrises though snow clouds are breathtaking.

I think he's on a snow-high.
I went out and thawed out Theo's feeder and he couldn't wait to get a sip.

This was taken just before my camera shouted "I need more dylithium crystals, captain" and shut down on me.
On the other hand.  I had plans today.  Plans that didn't include sitting home, doing laundry and the dishes.  Blasted snow.  I had productive things to do away from the house today.  Now, I'll be here, at home, scrubbing the floors, cleaning the toilet, making beds or vacuuming.

On second thought.  I'm calling the boss and telling her that instead of work, today I'm going to bake cookies and watch movies with my favorite sixteen year old.  What's she gonna do, fire me.

Enjoy your day, I know I will.
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.