Search This Blog

January 3, 2011

Ahhhhhh, back to a routine.

Today is the day I've been looking forward to, all weekend.  Today is the day that I get to get back into a routine.  Today  I will wake my daughter for school, get the house put completely back together, get back to the dungeon and make more room for old stuff, that has been replaced with new stuff.  Today, will be the day that I take another load of goods to the goodwill.  Today I will scrub the bathroom, do my laundry, vacuum all the floors in the house and dust....everything.   Ahhh, routines, aren't they wonderful?




Too bad, that was just a dream.

Instead of getting back to my routine today, I will be babysitting 2 children, whose mother's called last night, begging me to watch their children.  One due to a sick babysitter and one due to very good meds from the dentist.  I tried to say "NO" to both of them.

I failed miserably there.




But I really did try.

Maybe tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will wake my daughter for school, get the house put completely back together, get back to the dungeon and make more room for old stuff, that has been replaced with new stuff.  Tomorrow, will be the day that I take another load of goods to the goodwill.  Tomorrow I will scrub the bathroom, do my laundry, vacuum all the floors in the house and dust....everything.

Today, I will not answer my phone, to avoid anyone, asking me to do them a favor tomorrow.  So don't bother calling.

Today, I will just go crazy and lose my mind.

Hmmm.  Guess I'm getting back to my routine after all.

Until tomorrow,
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.