Search This Blog

December 31, 2010

Last night of the last day of the last year in this decade...

On this, the last night, of the last day, of the last year, of this decade, I'm going to relax at home, with my 3 cats, my dog and hopefully at some point, My Mister.  <---Most commas used in once sentence, I think.

My older is at work until 10, then she's off to be with her bf, my younger is already with her bf and I'm sitting here writing to you guys under the delusion that you're sitting at home reading it.  Ha ha.  My Mister is probably either on his way home or will be on his way home from a fun filled day of snowmobiling.  Although he's a party animal, I doubt he's going to be staying up too late to help me ring in the new year.  So, with this in mind, I'm looking forward to being able to sit around and watch TV shows of my choice and trying to finish making those damn hats and scarves that I was supposed to have finished by Christmas.



So to all of you, please have a safe and wonderful New Years.  And, learn a little lesson from my furry babies and give each other a lick, or kiss, whichever you prefer, at midnight for me.

See y'all next year!
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.