Search This Blog

December 22, 2010

Things I've learned this year.

Since the end of the year is near, I thought I would take inventory of the things that I've learned this year.  You may shake your head, while muttering things like "stupid woman" under your breath, but hey, it's my list.

I've learned that no matter how against purchasing something, my husband will always find a way to talk me into it.  We'll be getting snowmobiles in January.

I've learned that no matter how many TV's we have, I will never have control of any of them.

I've learned that even the best auto mechanic, can ruin your day with a price quote.

No matter how much you beg.  You're children will never replace the toilet paper roll properly.

I've learned to let go again.  My older is moving out again after the first of the year.

Making a schedule, doesn't necessarily mean that it will be followed....by anyone....at all.

I've learned that no matter how much dedication and thought I put into something, I will always find a way to screw it up.

And I will NEVER....EVER, get the whole, Christmas shopping finished, before Dec. 23. of any year.

These are just a few of the things that I have on the top of my head.  Look for more things I've learned.
Coming soon.

Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.