Search This Blog

December 17, 2010

Multiplying Procrastination

    Okay, so it's been a couple weeks since my last post, but that's because I've been battling my procrastinating inner demons.  I may have mentioned before how easily I can get sidetracked or lose interest in something.  Well lately I've been side tracked with yarn.   It's a big problem, it's taking over my life, I may have to join a support group.  I have become a crocheting machine.  Making hats and scarves, trying to figure out how to read a crochet patter.  It's practically impossible.   I promise though, to get back on track and keep going for the imaginary audience that I've made up in my head.

More to come, I promise!
Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.