Search This Blog

November 24, 2010

The day before.

     The day before Thanksgiving.  Hopefully I won't squander too much of my time away and actually get the things done, that need to be done.  It's a long list of things and I have short legs. 

     So, with that in mind.  I'm going to try and down a 5 Hour Energy and chase it with a Red Bull and see if I survive the heart attack.  If so, watch out list.  If I die, I think the kids know what to do with the turkey.

P.S.  It's 18* outside, but a toasty 64* in here.  There's snow and ice everywhere outside and half my list of things is out there.  In summary, I'm going to freeze my ass of today.

P.P.S  If I don't eat anything today, I won't feel bad about gaining 20 lbs. tomorrow.  Hallelujah!

Yours truly,
Marisa
I have never seen so many icicles on my house.

This little guy loves me for warming up his frozen syrup.

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.