Search This Blog

October 15, 2010

Another Birthday.

     Today, is my birthday.  Yay!  Thirty-seven wonderful years.  Today my blog may contain plenty of updates on the days goings on, is that a correct phrase, I don't know, it sounds right.  Screw it, its my birthday, so yes, it's correct.  I have no idea what I'm doing other than maybe doing lunch out with my beautiful dolls, taking the younger, to her old high school for a football game, the older is signing her final divorce papers and then hanging out with her boyfriend and my Mister has a walk in surgery for a cyst removal this evening.   Should be a fun day.  It may be my birthday, but in this house, birthdays don't get you out of chores, not even for the parents, damn, somebody should change that. 

     I did however, make myself the best cinnamon raisin swirl bread last night and I have to say, the first thing I eat this morning will make my day undownable.  It's absolutely heavenly sinful.

Until later,
The Birthday girl

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.