Search This Blog

October 18, 2010

I love that man. Part II

    Now, I just have to tell you, that The Mister is not one that is "observant".  For instance, he barely notices, when he comes home and my hair has purple, pink and blue in it .  With that said, let me just tell you how incredibly, super duper, fantastico it was when he couldn't stop hugging me and telling me how skinny I'm getting.  Mind you now, I have only lost 28 pounds and I'm working on losing 30 more, for our March trip to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  Then I'll still have about 20 lbs. left to lose until I'm happy with myself.  So, I am a far cry from skinny or tiny, but to hear him say that, was the whipped cream on my banana split. 
    
     Then, to top it all off, he told me how proud he was of me, for facing my fears and making an appointment with the dentist.  He's also not most known for his praise and lovey doveyness, but how's that for a cherry?! 

After all these years of being together and I still find myself totally in love with that man.

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.