Search This Blog

April 27, 2011

Words of Wisdom Wednesday.

Last week I did a Wordless Wednesday.  It didn't feel right.  I'm pretty much incapable of, not talking.  With that in mind, I figured I would jump back off the Wordless Wednesday wagon, and jump on the Words of Wisdom Wednesday wagon.

Disclaimer:
*As far as I know, I'm the author of all the ones I mark myself the author of.  If I'm mistaken, please let me know and baby zombies will be allowed to feast on my slightly shrunken brain.

♥ People that aren't gymnasts, that bend over backwards to help everyone, usually fall, which puts them in a prime position to get stepped on.  ~Me


♥  Get along or get away from each other ~ My Auntie and me.  We have a way of finishing each others sentences.  We were talking to our children the first time we said this and have been saying it ever since.


♥  Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.  ~I'm not sure who said this, but whoever it was, sure had a knack for the obvious.  Still, good words to live by.


♥  Don't get my daughter pregnant.  ~Me and every other mother and father of teenage girls, that have acquaintances that are teenage boys.  


♥  If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.  ~Unknown, but I would like to thank the person that said it.  I live by this, often.


♥  If you could just agree with me, we'd both be right.  ~Me  I say this to everyone that disagrees with me.


♥  Why do today, what you can put of until tomorrow. ~Pelle Carlberg  Brilliant!  A procrastinators credo.


♥  Try everything at twice.  Once to see if you like, twice to be sure.  ~Me  *Unless of course you tried sky diving and failed miserably.   I wouldn't try that again.


♥  Get over it!  ~Everyone I've ever met.  It's really good advice that I wish more people would take.


♥  You can't change people, but you do have the power to change your role with them.  ~Me.  There's a lot of lessons learned with that  bit of wisdom.

Hope you enjoyed my first installment of Words of Wisdom Wednesday.  And oh yeah, here's a picture.
He's lucky he's cute or the dog hair would get really old right now.



Happy Humpday, 
Marisa

4 comments:

  1. I love them all....and sorry about your soap. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I too could not go a day and be wordless!! I found you on the SITS blog frog group and am so glad I did. I am now a happy follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I gave you an award because you so deserved it. Please come to my blog to claim it. Thank you! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one "If at first you don't succeed...." made me smile.
    Nice blog and great words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.