Search This Blog

June 13, 2012

What the hell have I been up to?

Hey y'all, remember me???  I used to come on here almost everyday and fill your day with sarcasm and rainbows, but it seems as though I have been slacking, to say the least.  And I think I've decided that, I need to get back to my writing.  I need it, and well, lets face it...words need me.


I would love to sit here and tell you amusing stories of the amazing things I've been doing in my blog absence, but I'm afraid that writing down, 'being lazy and drinking wine with my girlfriends, when I'm not doing semi important house stuff', wouldn't make for a very interesting post.  So let's just pick up kind of where we left off.


I can tell you one thing is for sure, I'm super excited that my youngest daughter, my baby, is going to be a high school graduate this Sunday.  Seriously, I can hardly believe, that I managed to raise both my girls, to be responsible rays of sunshine that light up every room they walk into to, while remaining true to themselves.  I also wish I could take all the credit for how amazing they are, oh wait, I think I will.  Okay, not all of it, but I am going to toot my own horn of parenting. BEEP BEEP!!


And now it's all coming to a close.  This chapter in our life, is about to be finished, and I have no flippin' idea what the next chapter has in store for me, which is pretty bad, since I'm the author of this book.  I do know, that right now, it's high time that I start following my goals for me, instead of spending all my time telling my girls everyone which direction they should be going in.  Seems they have their shit together more than me, anyways.  Again, I'm taking partial credit for that, because I can.


I do know this though, whatever is next in my book, called Life, it's going to be amazing, and full of adventures, not all of which will be pleasant, but that's what will make it all worth it, right???  


So stay tuned, you wouldn't want to miss it.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you!! :)

    I'm so glad you've been doing well and thank you for checking in. And you honk that horn lady, you do deserve credit! :)

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.