Search This Blog

November 9, 2011

Cuz I'm glamorous, that's why.

Since yesterday was Tuesday, that must mean that we've approached the hump.  And there's only one thing better than humping humpday, it's playing the hop-a-blog game over at Mamarazzi's place to see what her, Queso and Crazymama are up to and maybe answer a question or two.


Photobucket


Today the always glamorous Mamarazzi asks us this weeks questions, and they are..........................

1. What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?
Foundation.  No wait, lipstain.  NO, it's foundation.  Errrr it's a toss up.  I love them both.  Never leave the house without them at least ON my person.  You never know when my future ex husband AKA Bradley Cooper will be at my local grocery store.


2. Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?
Ha, they only thing I really "do" to my hair is make it rainbow, but on  the off chance that I do "do" it, I do it before, since once I do my hair I have approximately 5 minutes to look hot, and my hair goes flat.


3. How would you describe your personal style?
Boho, gypsy, sometimes just doesn't give a shit, but still manages to pull that off, style.  WHaaatt, that's not a style?


4. How long goes it take you to get ready each day?
I can pull of a quick look in 5 minutes, if you really want me to be HOT MAMA give me twenty.


5. What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?
Oh that's easy, two things.  Fingernail polish.  I have every color, and every shade OF that color.  I'm an addict, it's my heroin, but they're all so pretty.  Must have them all.  And my hair colors, I'm like a real rainbow bright, without the mini skirt.  Oh shit, and I guess I have one more.  My lip stain, it's more than I like to pay for lip color, but I'm in love with it, and I REFUSE to give it up.


So there...

1 comment:

  1. i love a good lip stain...what brand do you use?

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.