Search This Blog

August 25, 2011

Rocky Family Picture Shoot.

This post has nothing to do with Rocky, the movie, or The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but we sometimes have a rocky family and we most definitely did have a picture shoot.


Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking my two daughters, boyfriends in tow to my parents house, where I made them the most fantastic Chicken Salad for dinner, then I was blessed with taking some of their pictures.

If I would have been more prepared, I would have done a decent background.

I ♥ this.
Goofballs.

Ahhhh, love.

Make a funny face.

This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister.
Looks like they have a secret.  Cute!
It was a great night, and I hope to do a more formal one where I can have backdrops and such soon.


See y'all tomorrow.
Marisa

2 comments:

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.