Search This Blog

May 16, 2011

Feed the birds. And more birds and even more birds.

Along with my many pictures of gorgeous little hummingbirds, I do also get some nice shots of some other little wingers.  Here's some of my more recent shots.

One of my girl chickade-de-deees

I love these little guys.

This is Knock-Knock.  He's pretty cool.

Stop staring at me.

Okay, it's not a bird, but it is the first bunny I've seen in the yard and I got excited.

These guys are new.  I don't know what they are yet, but they are friendly.

I love this one.  He's new this year too.  He's a Western Tanager and his name is Mr. Beauregard.

A pretty bird, that I don't have to feed.  My new ring.
Hope ya have and easy Monday!
Until tomorrow,
Marisa

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your bird photos. And the rabbit and ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! You got so many beautiful birds where you live! Wild rabbits too?? Humph!
    Hahaha! Love those pictures!
    It is wonderful to know you are enjoying life.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.