Search This Blog

March 21, 2011

New goal.

Since I've done so good with posting, regularly, well mostly, I'm adding a goal with hopes that it will keep me motivated.  What's my goal you ask.  To lose a dress size by Mother's day.  This year, for Mother's Day, I asked my daughters to pose for a professional picture with their Mommy.  It will be the first one in existence.  We have plenty of candid pictures of the three of us. 

My birthday a couple years ago.
Having some fun with lipstick.
At one of my best friends weddings.  I officiated.
The only family picture in existence of our little family.  I feel ashamed about that.
But we don't have one single portrait of the three of us girls done professionally, so that's going to be my Mother's day gift this year.  Which brings me to my goal.  Losing one dress size.  I'm not going to go about it by thinking of losing weight, per se, but as losing fabric.  I'm hoping that, with that in mind, I won't obsess over the numbers on the scale.  I've prove to myself that I can pass up chocolate, when I reealy want it, so this is the next step, in my baby step process, to a better me.  My ultimate goal is to be down four dress sizes by the end of summer, but that's later.  Right now, it's baby steps.  And by baby steps, I mean walking.  A half hour, three times a week.  The dogs will love it.  So wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.

Have a super Monday, all!
Marisa

1 comment:

  1. you can do it, I know you can, I know you can, I know you can.,,,<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.