Search This Blog

February 7, 2011

Was there some kind of foozball game on or something, yesterday?

Superbowl is a pretty big deal in my house, especially when my misters two favorite teams are competing.  He's a die hard Packers fan, but he loves the Steelers too.  So, he wanted the Pack to win, but wouldn't cry if they lost.  Sideshow Don, his bestest friend on the other hand, die hard Pittsburgh fan.  So they watched the game in the respective jerseys.

My handsome mister in the front, SteveO on the side and  Sideshow Don hangin' by the food.

I think we need to update Dons jersey.  His looked almost as green as Misters.

I have to say the best thing about the whole event, of course, is the food.
So, out of everything on this table.  I could eat the dips.  Oh and I sucked on a cracker.  I'm stuffed.

And out of these, I could only eat the ones with green frosting or yellow frosting.

We tried telling people that the yellow was really mustard, hoping they wouldn't eat them all.  It didn't work.  I was able to eat a little bit of dinner.  I made delicious BBQed chicken and macaroni and potato salads.  I didn't take a picture of them.  I could get the leftovers out and re-create it to get one, but let's face it, I'm much to lazy, much like this cat here.
The cheers, jeers, hoots and hollers didn't affect him much.

Although he did wake up long enough to get his battle on.
I know this is a horrible picture, but it's such a picture of my mister.  This was after a TD and a shot.

All in all it was a good day, with good friends and I stayed busy enough with cooking that I hardly realized that I accidentally ripped out a stitch in my mouth.  Ouch!  Felt that this morning.  Oh well, I get to go to the dentist today and I'm sure he'll tell me everything is healing fine.

On that note, I'm going to go get ready for it.
See y'all on the flip,
Marisa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for introducing yourself in my BlogFrog community. We are HUGE Packer fans! I'm so glad we won the Super Bowl. What a game! New follower.
    ~ Carol
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.