Search This Blog

February 19, 2011

Some of my favorite shots.

Today, I started organizing all of my pictures from the last two years.  Ho-ly smackness, there's so many.  I should be done organizing by August.

I have noticed, that not only have I improved on my photography skills, I have taken so many pictures that I've had to buy a separate hard drive to house them all.  Sheesh, it's not a wonder I have to charge my batteries every other day.

So I've decided to share some of my favorite nature shots with ya along the way.
Here's a shot of the mountain from our drained lake.  I love being so close to it.

One of my rose bushes.  These are my second favorite color of rose.
Mr.  Theodore McTwitch.  He's my friend.
The first sign of fall.
The dike by the diversion dam, by our house.
A leaf in my front yard.
My favorite roses.
Skookum Falls, a few miles from my favorite camping spot.
Mr. Baldy, one of the eagles that live around our lake.
Mt. Rainier sunrise.
Just a lonely, icy twig in my front yard.
Spider webs, beautiful.  Spiders, not so much.
More bird love.
A sure sign that spring has sprung.
Hydrangeas are so gorgeous.  Can you tell I'm itching for warmer weather.
Mr. Merle getting a little something to drink.  Better not let Theo see ya.
I don't know why I love this one so much, but I do.  This is me trying to take a picture of the moon, just as The Mister walked up behind me and startled me.
He's just so photogenic.
We'll end things on a warm flowery note.  I love these daisies.
Well, it's not all my favorites, but as far as nature goes, these are in the top.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of the falling leaf, it's so perfect. What kind of a camera do you have? Can I copy your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can absolutely copy it. I have a Fujifilm Finepix S1800. It was my Mother's Day present last year from Rog. Had it two months before he new he got it for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.