Search This Blog

January 13, 2011

Go away rain. Go away snow.

  This is just a simple request from me.  Yesterday, I noticed that the paint on our ceiling was bubbled in a spot where the old woodstove pipe went.  Naturally, I took it upon myself to poke this bubble.  And when I did, I heard the worst thing I could hear.  You guessed it, squishy water sounds.  So today, I get to crawl into the attic, find where the leak is, so that when I call my landlord, I can point him to the exact location of said annoying leak.  Plus it would be really nice if the 836 day of rain that are coming would just take a, pardon the pun, raincheck, that would be fantastic.

I hope y'all have a much better day than this.

Marisa

0 People said what???:

Post a Comment

For every comment you leave, a zombie bunny turns back into a real bunny.